Thinking Nosler doesn't know or care much about shipping stuff like bullets. I tend to buy more Noslers in plastic bags that tend to lose the labels, packed in shipping boxes that are stuffed with eco-friendly(?) air pouches (which really aren't worth a damn for bullet shipping details). From an Alaska shipping perspective, where broken packages are almost expected, Midsouth has this stuff pegged with their hand cut and folded boxes of heavy weight boxes, well sealed with sturdy tape, followed by Midway, but they are only sometimes good (although follow-up corrections to "Larry, I had 47 of 100 bullets scattered inside the box I received" have been great.) D&R has seeded the mails pretty good with bullets, as has Cabelas. In terms of factory packaging, I like Hornady fiber boxes best of all, the Noslers have been equal to it for some years; ditto Barnes boxes before the paper seal is cut. Midway blue plastic boxes are also good. Speer and Sierra boxes often pop open when larger-than-varmint weights are dropped.

I'd happily buy only blems and dump them in plastic peanut butter and mayonnaise jars. They have worked fine for cast bullets for a long time.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.