Originally Posted by Formidilosus
It's definitely cleanable. I shot it cold with no dry fire using a pro timer and had lots of time left after each string. The two offhand was in just over 8 seconds. Will try it again tomorrow and see. I like it.

What sticks are you using? I used two hiking sticks with the wrist straps over each handle.

Have played with quite a few T3's (that exact combo as a matter of fact) lately and they all do well. All have been right at 1 MOA or just under for 10 rounds with little to no load development. The 308's shoot the 185gr Juggernauts fantastically.

The key with ATACR's is to get someone else to pay for them..... grin.

Those hiking sticks must be meant for bigstick since we are supposed to be sitting while using them.... laugh. Damn good shooting though, even with the improvised use of the sticks...The sticks really get me too, especially with the heavy kickers. Hard to get the shots in under time, with most just barely getting her done...I also noticed that some rifles like the sticks better than others. Shooting my classic sporter 30-06 with the sticks really shows what I'm talking about. sick. Still a good thread and more guys should play along...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA