Alright, here are some more targets I shot today with my 30-06 classic sporter and pre 64 model 70 270 fwt. Again, these are my hunting rifles. This is a great thread idea and it keeps me practicing my field positions. All shots fired within time constraints...:

30-06 classic sporter that I hunt deer and elk with. 180gr. nosler partitions, brown painted and bedded Tupperware with 1" pachmayr decelertor, cheap azz Zeiss Terra 3-9x42. This is one of my "go to" deer and elk rifles. As you can see, my stick shooting ability really sucked with this rifle!!! :
[Linked Image]

Pre 64 model 70 270 feather weight. Mcmillan hunters compact with standard fill and 1" red pachmayr decelerator, Zeiss terra with RZ6 reticle and loaded with 150gr. nosler partitions:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Figured I'd bump this thread up since it was a great idea Carl had. Sounded like there was some interest in this, but not too many shooters... Shoot some targets and post some pictures if you guys are out shooting!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA