Originally Posted by Carl_Ross
[Linked Image]

This is what the targets look like printed out, although from the looks of it I forgot to scale them to 100% when I printed them, which just results in marginally smaller targets. The attached file is two pdf files zipped, because the ubb code won't let me attach a .pdf file.

I have no particular ax to grind in this. My idea is to practice how I hunt more so than to maximize performance on any particular drill. If you hunt with your scope on lowest power, then it would make sense to start that way. I don't hunt with my scope on lowest power, so I don't typically run the drill that way.

Have fun with it guys.

Very cool Carl. I was on a limited time schedule today because my friend had to get back to town by a certain time. I'll also be deer hunting next weekend and maybe the weekend after that. I look forward to seeing some targets. Like prairie goat said, the timed part of it will be pretty challenging.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA