Da' tools.

I shot it with my 22-250 first. Vanguard action, Timney trigger, Talley LW's, Sako Classic. All shots were under or at time. I use the MK AR mod1 3-9X 40mm and it is a mil/mil setup. I either dial or use the mils for elevation but I most always use the dial for windage. It has held up well.

The range was dead and I was letting my sons' rifle cool so I shot it with the other rifle I use the most. It's a .17 Rem LVSF bedded in a McMillan Compact. Shilen trigger. It uses a mil/mil also. Straight 10X Bushnell.

The sticks are my custom 'Flave Precision dog killing sticks. I never use them for deer hunting but I always use them for dogs. The pack is an Osprey. I tend to use it more than any other.

[Linked Image]

Since they were all under time I just walked down and counted the holes and scored it out of a possible of five for each target. There's more than enough difference between the two cals to differentiate. Hope that's acceptable.

[Linked Image]

That 15 seconds goes fast and I was feeling rushed. Most of my shots with the .17 were right around the 12 or 13 second mark. The 22-250 was between 14 and 15 or right at the buzzer. On the 60 second stage I had about 15 seconds to spare for each rifle.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house