Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Two views on this for sure. But, there's no denying she died in police custody. That's not disputed.

I don't think she'd be dead today if she hadn't been hauled in, do you?
It don't matter to these fugtards {that she's dead} because she was poor, black and smoked pot.

How can you be poor and still afford pot?

Pot is illegal.

Seems regardless of color she was making some really stupid choices in life and eventually stupid choices often kill you. Now or later.

Seems like it was inevitable.

Thank GOD we can blame it possibly on someone other than herself.

So much for someone of whatever color she was, and I don't have a clue what color she was becuase I hadn't watched TV for probably close to 2 weeks, thankfully.

From what I read and those defending her I have to assume she was supposedly an American, of african descent possibly. Which makes no never mind.

Stupid games, stupid prizes as they say.

Can sure guarantee a smarter person would be alive, and that anyone that hangs themselves in jail, has serious mental issues, that likely will be blamed on something/one other than herself. Not that she could help the mental on her own, but still her own call.

You should watch the video. Neither pot, mental illness, nor race, nor her being an activist was part of the equation at the time of the arrest. The cop was a powder keg looking for a spark and the woman provided it. The woman was not the least bit interested in making things easier on herself. Classic example of two wrongs not making a right or more succinctly, two dumb asses in a hole and neither would stop digging. Bland already got her stupid prize and I expect the officer's will be forthcoming.

this...the cops job is history, maybe some will start to get the message that the world is watching their behavior...next up for his future...Walmart Greeter...