Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Could be, we'll never know. But she's sure enough dead.

That's just it, we do know, and the way we know is the pathology report.

That states there were no signs of a struggle, and the ligature marks were even and consistant...another sign of no struggle
No signs of a struggle my fuggin azz ! After what I saw and heard on that video I'm not buyin' it. The coroner is likely as crooked as the cops. And the fact that she's now dead whether via suicide or murder is a seperate issue to the despicable behavior of the cop at the time of her arrest. Look, I'm not as gullible as alot of the guys here who want to believe most cops are honest. I've seen WAAAAAAY TOO MANY cops here locally be removed from the force for everything from evidence tampering, to lieing under oath, police brutality, stealing drugs from the evidence room and reselling on the street and rape and that's just off the top of my head. There are lots of scumbags in uniform out there.

I know you're dumb, but I thought you were smart enough to realize that the DPS troopers were not the ones watching her in Jail, and Medical Examiners have no vested side of any case....
I know you're a dishonest cochsucker but I thought you might be smart enough to not try bullschitting me. I see now that's not the case. Coroners can be bought like anybody else and cops cover each others azz all the time. Like I said, I've seen that kind of shyt going on around here for decades.