Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
speaking of which, I've made a far above average living surrounded by good lookin gals in their child bearing years Sammo

and yet there's days I'm jealous as hell of the life you lead.

I know it's got plenty of hard work and worry involved, I haven't completely forgotten how it goes

grass always seems greener on the other side, but I hope in the big pic you're happy with your choice Sammo.

I really wished I'd have stayed on the farm and helped my grandad until he passed. There'd of still been plenty of time for me to live the life I wanted.

Sam can pretty well guarandamntee you, watching you work the ranch probably buys your dad an amount of happiness that's hard to put a price on.

(at least that's how I hope it is)

I left the farm in 1973. Dad had some angus and white faced Herefords. He was pretty happy with them and they were good back to him. Unfortunately he passed in 1978 and the cattle were sold. There have been none on the place since then. I envy you guys who are still producing beef. It's a good life even if there are some worries and issues.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.