Originally Posted by FOsteology
Trump has knocked the dust off of a whole lotta people who are now paying attention to what is happening. If only a handful catch a glimpse of the underhanded, criminal and completely disgusting activities of the current administration, Trump has accomplished what the GOP has failed miserably to do for two terms now.

Trump is playing the tune and now even the media is dancing to it. Role reversal is evidently very painful for a select group of talking heads and I don't think some of those calling the shots for so long, take kindly to someone stealing the leverage they have been working so hard on.

People can hate on Trump all they want and no doubt they will, but the truth is he is stirring the pot and shaking some trees with hornet nest in them. He is doing exactly what this country needs and something the right could not accomplish and something the left has feared for a while now. Even if the man never gets elected, he has done a tremendous amount of good for this nation just by waking people up.

For the most part, I agree with this. The fact that he has driven Jeb Bush into the political wilderness is huge. The issue however is whether at some point a Trump candidacy hurts the change to elect a conservative Republican more than it helps. Time will tell.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.