Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by wdenike
TRUTH!!!!! Puppets of the RNC, Along with Fox News gently incognito.

Take care, Willie

Well, for practical purposes in this election, there are only two political parties: Republican and Democrat. Since you are a evident critic of the Republican Party and since you apparently support for president a former Democrat and inveterate Clinton supporter who favors socialized medicine, may we presume you are a Demonrat? grin I see no other logical conclusion.

No azzhole just another pissed off voter tired of losers being shoved down the Americans throats!!! I don't have a love affair with any worthless empty suits. And welcome Trump, Carson, and Fiorena to the party. But it appears you walk in step with Rance Pepis, and the dick with ears Carl Rove. As for me it does me pleasure to see the whole bunch. With their dicks in their mouth. Not knowing whether to chew, suck, or spit it out. Let's be patient and see if all of the know it alls piss with Trump.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 08/22/15.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.