Originally Posted by RGK
Leave it in '06. The 760/7600 pump in .30-06 is a lefty shooter's dream. Only downside is the trigger, but that can be fixed.
Bob

[Linked Image]

I was waiting for you to respond... wink Mine is no where near as nice as yours, but a great platform to do a re-bore. However, I really like the good ol 06 too. Maybe I'll just have this one cerakoted midnight blue and call it a day....
[Linked Image]

The trigger was creepy, gritty and heavy when I got it but it's not as bad now after polishing and clipping the spring. Breaks right at 3.25 pounds. Don't know if I want to go any lighter than that. It's still safe and I like safe vs. going a tad too far and making it unsafe. I want to shoot the rifle as it is now and see how accurate it is. The bore is not pristine and was one of the reasons I was thinking about sending it off to JES for a re-bore. I also always thought a 9.3 pump gun would make a cool little thumper. If that happens I'll be installing a 1" pachmayr decelerator though... Thanks for the help guys...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA