Originally Posted by teal
I remember people flipping out when my dad bought his first K-80 after they divorced.

They thought it was incredibly stupid to spend that much on a shotgun because "An 870 does the same" type of mentality or the much more common "You can't buy birds" thought. You don't buy birds - what you buy is a tool that allows you to practice enough to hit better. Go ahead and put 200,000 rounds down a Stoeger and tell me it's as tight as a K80 or Perrazi.

He reminded them that people spend 25k on a harley, ride it 4 years (putting all of 6,000 miles on it) and sell it for 50% of purchase price

He bought the K gun for a lot less, can use it year round and put a couple hundred thousand rounds through it (and did) and sell it for 85% of purchase price - if not more.

It's all in what you do - some people snowmobile and spend 30k doing that - others hunt and shoot and spend a lot less but because you can get an 870 or RAR for 300 bucks - anything more is crazy...

The best are the guys that have $2K wrapped up in a rifle worth about $600, and then tell you buying a nice shotgun is "nuts."

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house