Took the wife to the fun store today. To my surprise she couldn't operate and didn't like the Sig or Ruger, even though the Ruger was purple! She did like the S&W Bodygaurd, but had a hard time holding onto the slide. The serrations are very faint on that model and something would have to be done. I was thinking that 2 beads of TIG and a refinish of the slide would solve the problem. The Glock 42 was the most difficult for her to operate but she could do it. One of Supercrewd's links show a wide gizmo to go on the back striker of the 42 to make moving the slide easier, this would be needed for her. It also was the largest and felt the heaviest.
The winner.... The Kimber Micro (in sapphire of course). She could operate it with the hammer cocked and with it de-cocked. The size and weight were right and it is thin enough for her to conceal. She did like the slide and front strap serrations on the Micro Raptor better, the looks of the Sapphire won her over. Story of my life - champagne taste on a beer budget!! GB lists several that do not have the $1200 price tag like the one in the shop.

I'm gonna call Kimber and see if they can do a Sapphire model with the Raptor serrations.

Have yet to lay my hands on a Taurus and based on your recommendations, I won't search one out.

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right