Yup, only an idiot politician tells folks stuff they don't want to hear.

I am fully convinced Don knows that it is important to take in more than ya spend.
Than's how one accumulates a billion or two.

There ARE things that can be done very quickly. For instance, levy a very modest tax to bring overseas capital back to the USA. It generates some revenue that we were never, otherwise going to see AND it supercharges the economy without central banking make-believe.

Then make it worthwhile to get rich. ;-{>8 Did anyone ever notice what happens to people when they hang around folks like Bill Gates? I had a sister in law who worked for Microsoft and woke up one day when she was forty or so and decided there was no reason she needed to work any more, and she hasn't. Every little town should have a half dozen billionaires. Quit hating the rich and realize they are the rock stars that elevate others. The politics of envy are only productive for the ruling class. Little folks suffer.

America needs to be educated that there is an infinite number of potential pies and because someone has a lot of them does not necessarily mean they have destroyed your opportunity to bake some for yourself. The "one pie" political, economic lie needs to die.

Way back when I was a lad, JFK found out that taxes could be lowered and tax revenue increased. It's not magic, it's proven.

Just sayin.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.