I'm not interested in any Tikka rifles. That's because of where I hunt and what they I need my rifles to do.
If all I hunted were small varmits and the conditions were pleasant, one would be a good or even great choice.
But I don't do that kind of hunting. My guns need to fuction under constant dusty conditions. They may need to fuction perfectly after hunting under these conditions for many days then endure rain and freezing temperatures. Or really cold temperatures.
Rifles with the Tikka style extractors and ejectors have given me lots of fits over the years. No, they weren't Tikkas, they were Remingtons.
Another area that I've seen or had problems with are triggers and safeties. Usually cheap rifles have triggers that are hard to clean and can't be adjusted much if at all.
The rifles I prefer all have open trigger designs that are fully adjustable. These come, or have come, on rifles made by Ruger, Winchester and some of the Mausers.
It isn't an accident that Rugers and pre-64 style Winchesters are popular the world over by knowledgable hunters that hunt under togh conditions.
As to accuracy, I like it as much as anyone. But experience has taught me that even a 2.5 MOA rifle and load will work. But if the bolt stop fails, or the trigger goes sour on an extended hunting trip, I'm SOL. E