Originally Posted by Oheremicus
All right, 4ager, that's enough. You are a lair.
You neglected to tell all that the man I killed had to be stopped by me at gun point from working over an off duty cop with a tire iron.
Said Bad Guy refused to submit to arrest. All lessor means of force failed. As per California case law at the time, 1971, "Police Officer have a duty to arrest those persons they have reasonable cause to believe have committed violent felonies, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO KILL THEM WHILE IN FLIGHT."
After a long trial, from 1-2-72 until 2-4-72, they took a whole four and one half hours to reach a verdict of not guilty on both counts.....
Oh, and you forgot to tell all that I was also indicted for having an uncertified tear gas weapon. I was aquitted of that on the grounds of selective proscecution. In other words, we were ordered to ignore the law. So, probably ever cop in California had violated that law. I was the only one charged with that crime.
Now, you can believe the jury, or how about the polygraph exams which the two other cops took and passed as to what really happend. Or you can continue to tell lies about a case that was settled over 40 yrs. ago.
Oh, and I've never had my gun rights revoked or reinstated. E

The tire iron you planted as evidence that matched YOUR vehicle and not his?

Yeah, that one.

So "not guilty" your chief fired your ass and said you were untrustworthy, then had settlement claims paid. Wonder why?

After 40 years, you're still full of schit.

The links I provided are there, ya back-shooting SOB.

Oh, and you're still FOS on rifles as much so as handguns, for the same reason(s).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.