Originally Posted by Blackheart
So you took plenty of charity and handouts. Not everybody will do that and instead suffer greatly. Doesn't sound like you did any great things as far as bettering yourself either but everybody on here likes to toot their own horn to high heaven for doing nothing special. Oh, and don't be completely stupid, If welfare was completely shut down tomorrow the gov't would continue to steal just as much of your money as they do now. They'd just waste it on something else instead.

and whats wrong with charity
and why not if it is freely given , inspired at times by the hand of God.At least every time he got knocked down he got back up and kept on trying and is probably paying it forward.God told us to help the unfortunate, I am in a bible study group that comes alongside each of the group when needed , encourages ,and supports, and we do it for others as well. our church has a program every fall that gives free car inspection to needy widows ,singles ,families WW fluid ww wipers top up brake and p steering fluids, check and inflate tires to specs and advise if needing replacement, did 85 cars 2 weeks ago ,and some auto supply + repair shops chipped in with oil anti freeze wipers ect.church also has FID ,program faith in deed donated 75000'oo into the community in different ways to help those in need, food ,tires . rent money living expences,ect ect, those that are to PROUD to accept help sometimes wallow in a rut insteas of accepting it then passing it on.

on the bald tire issue BTDT but i would go to the local repair shop this time of year and beg a set of castoffs somebody was leaving when they bought new ones, and collecting bottles and dumpster diving has provided many things ..
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky