Hi folks,

I've been lurking for 15 years but I've never felt compelled to post anything until now.

I've used a 6300 Evo since 2013. My best friend and girlfriend have bought the same pack based on my recommendation. I've also just ordered another one for myself. I've used/abused several packs from arcteryx to mystery ranch over the years. I've only packed 4 sheep, one mountain caribou and a moose in my Evo 6300, but thats enough for me to form an educated opinion on the pack. Flat out, it's the best pack I've ever used (works for me, maybe not for you).

Anyway, my question is kinda contrary to what most people are asking. I'd like to get a bag bigger than a 6300. Say 7500 ish? I find I can easily max out the volume on a 6300 with a quartered sheep and cape in it. The pack is already so light that I would gladly get a bag that weighs a few ounces heavier if I could fit more meat in it.

My only complaint is that the extensions are starting to poke through the top of the material that goes over the top of them. Maybe carrying a load of 145 pounds of mountain caribou was too much for the pack? I'm going to put gorilla tape in that spot but I think it should be reinforced from the start.

Cheers,

Matt