Originally Posted by Kevin_T
Thanks for the comments. As always you can send us email if you prefer as well.

On to the larger bag, I feel the 6300 is pretty large, but I am into meeting your needs. Is a 6300 not large enough for packing meat / cape / gear in ? Would you prefer having a bigger main chamber, exterior pockets to add volume, or a larger attachment (Like Talon / Lid or something )

Thanks

I like the 6300, but start putting -30C down sleeping bags, LBO/BCS/stove combos, winter layers, a week+ food... And, no, there is no room for meat. I'm like Kute, in that I really don't like strapping or hanging stuff off the outside of the pack.

I'm not sure a Talon any larger than the current Day Talon would be the direction I'd go. Fill up even the 6300, strap a tripod or snowshoes under it, drop a full bladder into the pocket, and the Talon can end up 'back there' a ways as it is...

Personally, not sure on more pockets... with the organization the Multi-Lid and Day Talon add to the Evo system, I'd be happy with a larger version of the 6300. If I were designing it, it would gain a little in width and depth, but mainly additional height. Personally... smile Pockets would go over or under the side straps?

Love the pack overall, Kevin. Best I've owned or used, and that's been a few handfuls now. Appreciate you coming here for constructive criticism and listening to our hair-brained ideas!

Last edited by Wrongside; 12/05/15.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.