Hello to everyone,

I am at a point where I am trying to decide my best move, here is my current situation.

I am bombing around in my 2008 Silverado with 95000 miles on it. Its an extended cab with a topper. This is the only vehicle I own and it has been good so far.

I want to get rid of the truck before it is worth nothing, so I think it might be time to upgrade to a brand new 2015 F150.

I am a hunter and an average middle class worker, I live in eastern South Dakota so I pull decoy trailers for waterfowling, boats in the summer for fishing, and a whole lot of [bleep] when I go to Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota.

My question to you guys with new vehicles, do you find yourself saying oops a lot when you are out hunting as far as paint scrapes, scratches, dents, all kinds of crap like that or do they weather things pretty well?

I am going to go white, silver, or gray if I pull the trigger on a new truck, so I'm not doing anything crazy dark.

Any advice would be helpful as this would be my vehicle for as many as 10 years to come.