If
Originally Posted by lubbockdave
does a lease or hunt club exist where the members share info, share stands and are honest about what the see, shoot, do etc..

been on leases where three cameras overlook an area because no one shared info.

been on lease where a river cuts through the middle making the back end unaccesable-only to find out 8 weeks into the season a back gate exists, found by following a couple senior members who slipped out of camp early one sunday am.

been on leases where all stands/feeders are identified, only to find a "seceret honey hole" tripod 6 weeks into the season.

been on leases where certain animals were given a "pass" for the season-everyone agreed not to take them, only to have guys at the end of the season knock said animals down.

It is to the point where I simply look for small plots of land to hunt for my brother and I-no need to hide anything. No headaches or trust issues. But I sure would like to hunt larger areas.

So, are there groups where everyone is up front, honest and doesn't hide anything?

Our lease has 22 people.

And I believe everyone is pretty open, because only about 6 of us are deer hunters, the rest are waterfowlwrs/ pheasant and rabbit hunters. They couldn't care less about deer hunting, but are glad the 6 of us do, because we put in food plots that benefit the pheasants, and clear lanes making brush piles that benefit the rabbits.

The key to it for us was leasing the ground to goose hunt originally, then another tract came available that held both bottom land crops for geese and ducks, but also some hard wood ridge and crop land and side hill brush lots and overgrown pasture/fields.

We originally leased it specifically for waterfowl, and decided to start improving the habitat to benefit pheasant and rabbit. Which in turn brought in deer

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell