Five months ago we opened a sears credit card and bought a queen size name brand mattress. It came with a 90 day comfort exchange if we didn't like it. We didn't like it. Called for an exchange. when they came to pick up our mattress we found 7 large staple wires protruding from the side about an inch. It then became a warranty issue but they were going to leave the new mattress and take away the bad one, except they brought a twin not a queen. They wanted to take both back to the warehouse but we told them we were to old to sleep on the floor for the three weeks it would take to get the right mattress. Three weeks later after at least a dozen calls to Sears explaining to different customer service(?) reps who could not transfer us to a manager but promised us they could handle the problem only to find the did not have the authority to do anything, they were to bring the right mattress. Only problem was they dropped it in the mud and it was still a twin not a queen. Another four weeks goes by with no mattress and many hours spent on the phone with customer service (???) reps not being able to connect us with a manager and not being able to help us when a manager calls my wife. She got an earful. We got our money back since we had already paid off the credit card. We went out that day and bought from another store who delivered our mattress in two days.

Sears going under, I wonder why. I know we will never buy there again. Once great line of tools they stood behind is now a bunch of China made crap. Customer service is a joke. They are getting what they deserve.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!