Originally Posted by byc
No doubt in my mind (plus my ears grin) that it helps with tinnitus. This report just after a day or so of consumption.

Thanks!

Mine is virtually gone...what is left is a negligible background noise... It seems to be responsible for a number of improvements in my everyday life...it's the only thing I've had that's different from my usual diet... another thing I've noted is a profound improvement in mood & my mental acuity...I mentioned to my brother yesterday that I've been feeling better this week than I have in the last 15-20 years.

Yesterday I took it a step further & bought a blender for mixing up a concoction of tart juice, oats, banana, ginger, cinnamon, honey & pineapple...I'm not sure I'll be able to notice a difference though because right now I feel friggin great...it is filling & much better tasting than plain old juice....I'll let you know what, if any effects my new "breakfast" provides... smile

Actually, last month, I woke up in the middle of the night & when I went to put another chunk of wood in the stove, I promptly fell over...I tried to get up, only to tip over again. It was then that I realized my equilibrium was severely out of whack. I went ahead and managed to crawl to the stove, stick a chunk of wood in & crawl back to bed. The next few days I was wobbling around like a weeble. I didn't start feeling better till after advice from a nurse, I checked my blood pressure & quit taking the meds I was on to lower it...the day I quit taking them, the pressure was down to the 40+/90+ range...& up till earlier this week, I would have given odds that I wouldn't last till summer. (Yes I was feeling that schitty)... I can't say for certain that the juice is responsible, but if I were playing the odds, I'd bet it is...