Originally Posted by byc
You and me both!!
I'm taking very light doses of Atenolol for mild high blood pressure. Would love to go completely off of that. Maybe with each day/glass comes another improvement. grin

Again thanks MM.

David

Good news for you David & it's Great to hear you're getting relief!!! I was taking a light dose of atenolol along with a light dose of valsartin...I quit taking it when I had the low blood pressure episode & loss of equilibrium last month...My blood pressure without the meds was averaging 145/95 before I started the juice...I just now took it twice & it was 131/68 & 124/69 the second time. Better than it ever was while I was taking the meds...HOWEVER this morning for breakfast I had the tart cherry mixed with ginger, cinnamon, banana, oats, honey & pineapple in a blender...I mixed up enough to feed myself & little brother about 16 oz. worth...so the extras might have had something to do with it...or not...I also nixed the daily aspirin. Like I said earlier, my mental & physical sense of well being is at a point it hasn't been in many, many years & this is coming from someone who was considering a drive to the ER less than a week ago...It kinda makes me question my doctors judgement in treatment options...

Keep me posted & I'll provide updates as I try figuring this stuff out... wink