Originally Posted by Savage_99
Welcome Sylvaneous,

The x bolt is made in japan and those shrimps killed my uncle in WW 2 and started a world war.

That's why I will not buy a gun from them.

[Linked Image]

So by your opinion we shouldn't buy anything from the Japanese. Should we not buy anything from Germany, Italy, or all of Easter Europe because of WWII? How about the Spaniards for the Spanish-American war? What about England, we have fought a couple wars with them too. How about Mexico, we fought them also. We fought the French so they are out. The Koreans are out and so are the Chinese because they flooded over the border in Korea. Didn't we fight against what would be Canada when we fought the British and the French and the Indians. A large part of southeast Asia is out also. Well the Russians helped the North Vietnamese so we can't go there. I forgot about all the Ottoman lands in WWI that we fought. Since we fought a Civil War should the Mason Dixon line still divide the nation for trade?

Seems like we are left with India, most of south America and Australia. I would call that limiting our options and growth potential.

It seems like you want to be an isolationist. While the idea sounds lovely, like Communism, it does not work in the real world.

“Lighten up Francis”