Have had a few:

The limited run Ruger Hawkeye SS .308- Didn't keep it as such. Turned it into a .260. So, it's even more "rare". But, it has moved on.

Krieghoff Big 5 500 NE LH- One of those guns bought just because I was younger and certainly not wiser, with no trips to Africa planned. Fun to say I owned and shot one though.

Kimber 84 .223- Not exceptionally accurate, but shot well. Beautiful stock though- had great figure with even some red and green coloration. The action always seemed kinda rattley and not real smooth. Great looking gun though.

Dakota 450 with a Bastogne stock that almost gave me cold sweats when I used it, for fear of messing it up. By far, the nicest wood of all Dakota's I have had.

Dakota .280 Ackley- Never did get the real story on this one, but from what a former employee said, it was a rebarrel, after the fact. It had a free floating Lilja, which wasn't really something the factory offered. Another beautiful stock as well.

But, now practicality has taken over, and most are stainless/composite working guns. Most rare could be a 280 Ackley Tikka T3, but that is a project rebarrel gun I did. So, can't really be considered "rare". BTW, the McMillan swirly is coming next week for that one- only about 8 week order time, instead of the quoted 3-4 months. It helps to pay the order in full when ordering.

Last edited by KenMi; 02/26/16.