When I first started shooting there weren't any left handed rifles, so I ended up using lever actions.
I'm envious of some of the rifles in this thread, one is the left hand Anschutz .22 back on page 9 of this thread, I've lusted after a left hand Anschutz with the Match 54 action for almost 30 years, ever since I saw the right hand version.
The first left hand bolt action I saw was one of the real early Savage 110's, well it followed me home but it only stayed until I learnt (and could afford) a new Remington BDL in 270W (pretty rare back then).

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Since then I've owned a few rare rifles, 3 Jongmans a Lightweight Hunter, it had the Octagonal action and a round barrel with a pretty plain stock, a Varmint model, Octagonal action with Octagonal barrel and a nice piece of English Walnut, the last was a round action with a stainless barrel in 6mm PPC, another New Zealand made rifle that is pretty hard to find now that I owned was a Bradley .22. It was the only left hand .22 that I ever saw, except for pictures in books. Eventually I found a L/H 581 Remington very accurate, far more accurate than the Bradley.

Over the years I've managed to own a few left had rifles, I'm always looking for them and sometimes the looking pays off, this was probably the rarest I've owned a Cooper 57M in 22WMR, Cooper was the only manufacturer that I've ever seen produce a left hand 22WMR

Sometimes while looking you come across rifles you'd just love to own but either finances or other factors got in the way, I have searched for years for a L/H KoO model 84, I missed out on this one, it was sold before I got my email away

And I could never find one of these for sale, a Dakota .22

I've seen a few right hand actions converted to left hand, like this wee Sako

I've always wanted a left hand Sako, and one of the luckiest finds I had was when someone looking for a left hand .22 had a left hand Sako M591 Battue for sale, a swap and a bit of cash and I then owned a Sako. The Battue seems to be pretty rare as I've never seen another L/H M591 Battue or Carbine for sale, but have seen a few Varmints and rifles with the longer barrels for sale.

It took quite sometime to find a left hand Cooper model 38 for sale (it only took 5 years of searching), this Jackson Varminter in .17 HeeBee turned up and I was quick enough. It now looks like the model 38 is no longer produced.

There are a few left handed rifles available now, far more than there was 30+ years ago, but even some of those that have been available have only stayed in production for so long and once out of production they seem to become very hard to find, the Browning 22 Hornet is one of those. I've seen mention of a left hand Anschutz in this thread but have never seen one for sale and I've been looking for a l/h bolt action rifle that is as petite as the hornet cartridge for quite some time.

One final pic is a Cooper Varmint Extreme that I managed to purchase some years ago while looking for the model 38

Recently I've been looking for a left hand 222, but there are only two manufacturers that I've heard of in left hand, the Sako 85 and the Schultz & Larsen Legacy, a Sako may come up for sale and the Schultz & Larsen is special order and pretty pricey in NZ $.