JFE: Thanks for the welcome--I'm not ignoring the request for a photo. I opted to do a studio shoot (I've done some fashion and product photography; "anything worth doing is worth doing well".) I made it to my studio yesterday with the dual purpose of showing my brother how to set up a classic 4 light strobe layout for a model shoot he's doing Friday and experimenting with firearm photography.

By yesterday I had in-adverted to your request for a picture of my left-handed battery--not just the Heym--and then had connectivity/compatibility issues with my brother's full frame Nikon digital camera. I'm in the process of sorting them out.

It dawned on me that photos of all my firearms would be a worthwhile project, so I'm going to start over today.

Here is the list:
CZ 452, .22LR
Kimber 84, .222
Stag 15, .223
Remington 700LH Kevlar Custom, .280
Winchester Model 70, .30-06
Dakota 76, .375 H&H
Heym Express, .416 Rigby

My first two LH rifles (and my other long guns) were stolen in 1973. All of the current battery came afterwards. Although the original post implied current ownership, "the ones that got away" would be in the same league with the ones I and others included in this thread.

I bought a Savage 110 barreled action in .243 at a gun shop in the first year of production. I found a Bishop drop-in stock in another gun shop. It wore a Redfield scope. It quickly proved to me that .243 was not a 300 yard deer cartridge-a heart shot deer ran about a half a mile before he got to a fence he couldn't jump. It would qualify as rare in my collection because the 110, introduced in 1958, is oldest continually produced bolt action rifle made in the US and the LH introduced the next year was the first commercially available LH bolt gun. Adding the combination of a low serial number and the amateur assembly (with no gun smithing) of components purchased from retail sources would I think make it virtually a one-of-a-kind 1 moa production rifle--neither custom nor one piece.

The other was a Browning T-Bolt, also bought at introduction (about 1965) and I believe the first .22 LH available. I don't miss the Savage but I really would like to have the T-Bolt back. Indeed, the CZ is at Briley as I write this, challenging a gun smith to get as much creep as possible out of the trigger and maybe even a clean break (he isn't all that optimistic).

Cheers

David