Several points;
1) Yer fancy puter program is an extrapolation-a starting point, an a guesstimate. It crunches numbers with no real world response.
2) In order to truly assess pressure with straight walled cases you as a hobby loader have only a couple choices-you go find a shop with piezo-electric equipment, you work with a lot of factory ammo, fire enuff to establish expansion, pull bullets an dump powder-then start up with your favourite components till your numbers on this NEW UNFIRED BRASS OF THE SAME EXACT LOT offers similar expansion-or you trust sme number crunchin puter which is just about the same thing as sayin-gee, if I can stuff more powder into the case, well heck, I'm gonna go ahead an do it!
3) Velocity/pressure measurements will differ with each gun.
4) Levergun cartridges are not never no how gonna be your short magnums, so why risk so much for so little?
5) You better keep a close eye on headspace.
I'll say this much, I can't understand the rationale for any of you folks overloading this or any other cartridge. Did you at some point have somebody whisper in your ear that a lil more velocity is gonna turn your levergun into jack the giant killer?
Just remember, when the big boom happens an pieces of metal an wood are sailing all over, that hot damn, you got 200 more fps.
MAK out.