Originally Posted by BobWills
Dryfly 24 your post is most WELCOME. I get so tired of hunting with people who look at my bow and ask, what in hell is that thing? I tell them Oneida Aeroforce. And they ask who made it. Then I have to say Oneida. Then they ask who in hell are they? That gets to be a pain. And things really get bad as soon as they see that I am still shooting aluminum arrows!!! GEEZE you would think that I was Jack the Ripper or something. I have a lot of those arrows because i bought them from an archery store that was going out of business for a good price. I fletch them myself and nock them and they shoot just fine. THEN they see my old 150 grain, three blade Rothar Snuffer broadheads and THAT USUALLY does it. They go off mumbling about the "werid" old guy with the "funny" old gear.

But I sometimes rifle hunt deer with an old 45-70 Sharps. Then everybody that sees it seems to think that old rifle is COOL and they want to see how it works. Some even want to shoot it. Why is it that having an old gun is cool but having old archery stuff makes you werid? I don't get it.

I'm thinking this guy has been here before. Just a "general" suspicion.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.