Ive had several several bows over the last few years. Mathews, PSE, Bowtech and now Obsession. On my 5th Obsession in 2.5 years. But im a dealer. Pretty much always been a speed bow guy. Im a short DL. I do shoot 30" ish(give or take a couple inches) ATA bows with 6" BH really well. I started the year out with a Def Con 6. Now I have the K34. 34ATA/7" BH. Got it becauae the cam system is a touch "different" and i wanted to get to know it better. I wasnt prepared for what i got. 27/65/350grn @301.6fps. Yeah speed doesnt matter to most but i like to know what my bows shoot. And thats my target arrows. I have shot every 2015 and 2016 out there for the most part. The 34 is my fav Obsession to date. Period. Dont see me going back to a short ATA/6" BH bow anytime soon. Its just that smooth and quiet. And i really love the grip. The Primes do have a following but with DL changes being so expensive and string sets being so expensive due to the 2 extra "yokes" required its a turn off to me. Yeah i know they have a string program but i only use one brand of strings. The impulse while "smooth" is rather stiff. And i cant justify giving up an inch of BH for less performance. Just my $.02

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff