I went to McDonalds last night. Saw several grandmothers with their bi racial grand children. I wonder if it's the son or the daughter who had the inter racial affair?

I don't blame the kids for the parents decisions. I certainly hope the kids don't get any grief growing up, they don't deserve it. After all, they are children and they had no choice in the matter.

I wonder how much the commercials have an effect on people's behavior? Does a commercial showing an inter racial relationship encourage an inter racial relationship? It's got to be tough spanning 2 different cultures for those that choose to do it.

I doubt if it makes a difference in another 50 years. Everyone will be some shade of brown.

I am still not on board with this trans gender thing. It's going to take some time getting my head wrapped around it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.