If you mix and it picks it up a notch great.

But from what I've seen in my short 51 years, mixing, tends to make both lean to the negative one.

Even inside a race.

I can't even begin to start with how much trashier our area has become since the huge infux of "legal" illegal mexicans. Not much pride at all there.

We already had issues with most of the negroes, that were not at least every bit of mid to upper class, none of them give a damn about their property(well except for some POS car) or anything else.

Mostly when you take a white person that marries into either situation, they move down to the negative instead of bringing the other side up.

And trust me I hate to say this, I"m about as open minded as can be, but when you've seen it for some years and its all about the same, well damn..

But taht said I have some mixed race friends that have gone the other way totally. Just as fine a folks as can be. But amazingly they pretty much agree with my assesments. They are non typical cases basically.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....