Originally Posted by sbrmike
Taxidermy was not a nightmare as long as no Warthog or CITES permit animals. I was there in July 2015 and my mounts have been on my wall for a month. I listed the fees in first post. I used Coppersmith as the importer.

Also I had no guidance about not bringing/wearing camo clothing. I wore camo as did some of the hunting party. I also wore camo in ADDO National Elephant Park without question or comment. I spent all my time in the Eastern Cape and that is where the OP is hunting.

That is good advice about a soft case for your gun. That is one big change that I would make. Take one gun instead of two and pack the gun in the soft case inside the hard case. I would rather have one gun and the soft case if there wasn't room for the second gun with the soft case in there. I took 2 pre 64 Win 70's, a 375 H&H and a 30-06 Fwt. I would be comfortable with either for the trip. I would take my 375 H&H because my 375 talked big over there!

The Eastern Cape is a large area

The Kei River Safaro hunt area is usually the coastal mountans of the Komga area

Who was the taxidermist as those prices are very inexpensive

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper