Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Shodd
22 lr
223 bolt action

These two rifles are my survival combo and will be used exclusively for putting food on the table when the time comes. That time is coming and it's coming fast. It is easy to carry an ample supply of ammo for either rifle.

6.5X55 Swede

This rifle I really don't need but will use as long as I'm in a situation where I don't have to go back into my wilderness retreat.

Lots of folks don't see whats coming. But lots of folks see it clearly. I just happen to enjoy wilderness camping a lot more than Fema camping smile

Shod

I see it and you're right. But the trouble is there ain't wildlife enough to go around for allthe people who are planning to go off the grid. It's gonna be real interesting.

Moosemike,

I agree. The place I've chosen is enouph miles back in your average Joe will never attempted it. I also have a good supply of rations that will last many years. Any meat I get will only serve to extend existing rations and be a nice mealtime treat. My plan is to go light on the game and take only what I'll need which isn't much so I can save what my neighbor will no doubt need. My hope is a large majority will be in Fema camps and out of the way of those who are still enjoying life making there own camp. In my mind a small organized group of proficient people you can trust with your life will be the safest way to go likely with a few women and children

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 06/25/16.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok