DId the same thing 2 months ago , I have had 2 4 door tacomas and they were simply too small and cramped especially for long trips.

I think you made a great choice , wish I could have found a similiarly equipped unit but they are in short supply here and they have pretty darn good resale value as well. Pretty picky on what options I wanted in it did not help matters.

I was on the fence between the 5.0 and 3.5 ecoboost. I drove both models and decided to go with the 3.5 after talking to a few owners.

I ended up getting a great deal on a 2016 F150 3.5 ecoboost and could not be more pleased. I get 24mpg on the Highway 19 around town which is 4 more then the Tacoma and the power is unbelievable. Mileage prior to complete breakin was 17 mpg and I thought I would end up slighly higher maybe, to my surprise it is now fantastic. The truck came with a 3.55 gear ratio.

The Turbo design such a smart idea, every manufacturer will come out with their version in the coming years . They use 2 very small turbos that are also water cooled and the max torque 420 lb comes on at 2500. It is Funny how almost all diesels have turbos and no one thinks twice about buying them and how many of these are watercooled?