Originally Posted by liliysdad
I have never understood how a man leaves the house without a pocket knife, belt, and wristwatch.

lillysdad, How you doing? well I hope.

I have never understood how a man can wear something on his wrist that will just get broken in a few days, or worse, will get caught in some kind of machinery? I haven't worn on my wrist for a long time, since early 20's maybe. Watches I do have generally end up in my pocket. Generally inexpensive ones also. Timex like!

Cant' do jewelry on fingers/hands either. Wife understands therefor I don't even have a wedding ring.

Knife and belt, you bet.

I don't understand guys that go out without a hat either, Stetson, Ball Cap, beanie, Stormy Kromer, even a dew rag or headband. Feel like I'm buck naked without one, especially in public. And I still have hair! smile

Geno

PS, $20 Browning folder, $50 Stetson (both USA made) have been great relatively inexpensive buys. Privi ammo not so bad in some of my guns either. Last 3 shot group in my .06 was 0.75', 2.5" above bull at 100. I can't complain. Figure it would kill a deer.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?