[/quote]

So one should risk the up to 5 million wild deer population here? Because some folks don't want to test and make less income vs none at all?

[/quote]

Really?

Why do you respond to posts you don't bother reading?

David [/quote]

David, no flame intended, but read the following

With the commission’s unanimous vote on Monday, deer breeders will have to comply with increased regulation. There will be limited movement of breeder deer across the state, increased postmortem testing for chronic wasting disease and more live testing for the disease, too.

I don't see a problem with any of this at all. It comes with regulations and if you didn't regulate, then why risk our other 5 million or whatever the current pop is of deer here that are wild?

If you are referring to anything else please let me know. I have no other idea what I missed in all this?

BTW if it was the 4 million or so current population, my memory tells me we've been as high as over 5 million in the past... it was a number I recall as a max, hence the wording, up to....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....