Hi guys,

Wanted to get a thread up as more of a formal introduction. New optic company and new vendor sponsor for 24HCF.

To cut right to it, Tract Optics was formed by hunters & shooters who came from other outdoor optics companies who were tired of being held back when putting products out in the market (About Us) . Tract has a more unique business model than most sport optics companies….we sell direct to consumer only. No added on margin for middle men, retailers, or distributors. We want to put high quality optics out there at the best prices imaginable. If you know business and how margins work, you can see how much of an impact that has on keeping more money in your pockets.

We came out end of last year with our Binocular line…the Toric series being the Flagship. Using Schott factory ED glass with some of the best coatings out there, our own enhanced ocular design for wider FOV, made in japan, we’ve engineered these to give consumers that “wow” factor. We also just released the first series of riflescopes, the Toric name also representing the top tier on this category. Once again, coming out of one of the most respected optics factories in the world, using Schott HT glass, Zero Stop turrets, Glass etched reticles, were giving users 4” of constant eye relief and a wider than norm FOV through a newly designed eyebox. All Covered by our Tract Trust Assurance lifetime guarantee.

We brought this initial product offering out with the hunter’s true needs in mind. Not stopping there, we have more optics in development and production to fill the wants and needs of target and competition shooters; AR, Rimfire, etc. As well as more of those desirable features we as hunters and shooters look for but couldn’t find for those more reasonable prices.

We all know talk is cheap and proof is in the use. So, here’s a few links to some reviews and articles written by some guys that have already begun putting Tract through the paces.

Outdoor Life Optics Test, 14 new scopes tested

American Rifleman

Me personally, I came on board with Tract a few months back after first looking through the 10x42 Toric binocular I was taking to South Africa. The optic and price blew me away and I wanted to be part of it. I’m about 12 years into the hunting/optics industry and have worked with, used, and/or have owned just about every optic brand out there…but there’s always room for a quality optic at a better price in my mind. grin

I’m here if you guys ever have a question or comment. Feel free to PM me. We also have a Chat feature on our site as well as Facebook posting.

Finally, going to have a rolling 5% off coupon code for any 24HCF member, code: 24HOUR5

Thanks guys for the opportunity.

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 07/13/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!