Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Any idea when you will bring out fixed power scopes i.e.... 2.5x,4x,6x, etc...

Not off hand, but its something we've talked about and started looking into. I love my old Weaver 4x and know there's a good following for the fixed crowd. I'm certainly listening to any and all feedback. Its something hard in development, you get focused on what you like or want, but need to hear more from outside your gun room...one of the big reasons were on here.

I don't have the experience with a wide variety of optics like some here have, as I live on a tight budget. Me and my ground hog killin friends all use SWFA because they track and you can afford them. Only thing is... they don't have an affordable 1x6 Carbine scope.

I think that niche is wide open. A rugged 1x6 for AR's under 500 or even around 400 dollars.

Also; a rugged lightweight 6x with forgiving eyebox like the loopie 6x42. I am ALWAYS looing for something like that. I'll use a SWFA because they already have the cranky knobs and upward internal travel; but if some guru could do that with a lighter smaller package I would buy a few or more. Sending in the loopie 6x42 for cranky knob upgrade is too much hassle for me since I work long hours and free time is too valuable to me for hassles.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.