Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Thanks for your answer.

Got another question,the tube on that Weaver 4x is long and will fit any rifle with room to spare. Now I have a Leupold 2x-7x that I wanted to put on a Remington M 700 .375 RUM and the tube is too short,will you make scopes with longer tubes like the Weaver 4x?

Yes,I can put the Leupold on,but I don't like using extension rings.

I have a Leupold 2.5-8 on a 416 Rigby CZ and the rings just fit before the bell and ocular. Its actually pretty fun to send that 410gr'r down to 300 yards with not too crazy of a drop.
But, I hear ya and mounting length will certainly play into any scope like that. Also, we just added our dimensions and mounting lengths to the website as well.
Had one of those,but I had a Weaver 2.5x on it with IIRC Talleys QD on it. The Weaver was their new 2.5x,had it on the .416 and a "little" .375 H&H. Wish I kept that scope. Do have an older Weaver 2.5x that is destined for a big bore.

Have a Leupold 1-4x on a .375 H&H and on my varmint rifle.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good luck with this company and if you ever get a fixed power scope on the market I would be interested in a 2.5x, 4x or a 6x with your T-Plex.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken