I'm probably going to add stuff as I get to it, and because I'm 55 and will forget if I don't...

Build quality much better than anything I've seen from China, and on par with the Meopta HD and Leupold GR HD, which is a huge compliment.

Glass is brighter, crisper, and sharper than my 10x42 Gold Ring HD, which is a huge compliment. Can't see more detail with the GR, which is a surprise because of the 10x vs 8x differential.

Glass is brighter, a touch sharper than my 8x32 Euro HD, which is a huge compliment. Sorry if this is repetitive.

Depth of focus is very deep. I can focus on a target 400 yds away, and a target at 200 yds away is in focus as well. Impressive. Speaking of focus, I hate a binocular with a fast focus. Seems I can never hit sharp focus the first time around because it takes going back and forth very, very slowly to hit the sweet spot. The Toric is not a fast focus, therefore it is very easy to "ease" into a very sharp and focused view quickly, without much repetitive effort.

Field of view remains sharp out to near the edge. Not SV like, but excellent anyway. Maybe 90% of FOV is very sharp.

Only nit I can pick so far is that you have to work at getting the binocular set up right to begin with, fiddling with the eye relief and IPD is mandatory for getting the best view. When you hit the sweet spot, the view is really outstanding.

Last edited by JGRaider; 07/15/16.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.