Originally Posted by STS45
So I decided to call Tract and chat with them about their Toric 10x42's. I'm in Montana and left my bino's at home. After a long talk ordered the 10x42's. Two days later they were here. First impressions are very solid, bright, crystal clear, well made. I like them. They are made in the same factory as many of the other bino's out there lots of celebrity hunters are pimping.

I would agree with the claim that they are better than the Razor HD 10x42's - which I owned for two years. My last two pair of 10x42s where Zeiss Victory HT's and Swaro SLC HD's. These compare very, very well, especially when you consider the price difference. Are they better? I guess probably not when you get down to the nitty gritty but for around $650 they are a damn steal! I tend to spend the majority of my glassing either behind Swaro 15's or a spotter, so I really didn't or need to drop $2,000 on "Alpha glass." So far I have really enjoyed them on my Montana trip. Was able to spot a heard of Elk today from several miles away while up on a hill. Wife spotted three mule deer on a hill a mile a way with them.

Again, I like them, I really like them considering the price.

STS,

Appreciate the sale and thank you for posting your thoughts and comparison. Glad you had a good time up north as well!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!