Originally Posted by old_willys
No different then Leupold's warranty, if they break due to build/material they fix them but if you drop them and break them you pay.

That's bull schitt.... I've dropped them, cranked them to death, kinked them with rings, had them get thrown off a horse, had one get banged up in a car wreck, and landed on more than one during nasty spills while hunting. Leupold has never charged me so much as return shipping.... but that's only a sample of about a dozen. I had a 12 year old set of Cascades that had their ass kicked for 10 years... seriously... they got lent out and abused by an uncountable number of pards. Sent them to Leupold when the focus finally went tits-up. After 10 days a brand new 10x42 Cascade bino showed up in the mail.

I had a Vortex spotter snap in three pieces.... had a brand new one in less than two weeks.

$650 for a binocular.... with a marginal "lifetime warranty".... from a company that hasn't been around as long as Pokemon Go.... seems like a pretty sketchy roll of the dice to me.... regardless of how good the "optics" are....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......