Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No.
Maybe if you like golf clubs and sportswear,
No handguns, no evil black rifles.
Sportsman's Warehouse still rules.

They carry guns & shooting supplies, but they're not in the guns or shooting supply business.

The guns will top-out at Savage Axis / Rem 783. White & green box ammo in .270/.308/.30-06. .22lr exists only in rumors.

Nikon ProStaff is their high-end optics.

And don't get me started on their personnel.

FC

Basically this. Their golf section is decent.

I will say that you have to REALLY watch them with their ads in store. They LOVE the bait and switch and it takes a while to get them to come around to make things right.

I refuse to shop there anymore because of it.

Example - sign says "4 oz Scent Killer - 3.99" and then the shelf is full of the stuff but it rings up at 9.99. When asked about it they say "sorry, yes Scent Killer but not THAT Scent Killer - we meant the other stuff, 2 aisle over" - sorry not my problem. The sign doesn't specify and this particular bottle was under the sign the last 3 times I was here (used to buy a lot of golf balls there) and I'm the first to all your BS on it.

They eventually let me buy at that price but asked I never come back. I was calm and collected the whole time. Brother went in the following week and same stuff under the same sign for the same price. Wasn't a mistake but a a bait and switch.

Me