Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by southtexas
Originally Posted by southtexas
They have the same stuff in the Vestal store so probably others as well. Dickhead.

It's just not in your DNA to have an adult discussion without name calling, is it?
I always thought you were a dickhead since way back in the Huntamerica.com days. Nothing's changed.

30+ guys all make consistent comments about Dicks. Then you your first comment is Except that it's all wrong. Dicks is great.

Yep, nothing has changed.
Then go pay more at Gander or bass pro ya stupid f*ck. I've bought over 20,000 rounds of .22 LR at Dicks in the past few months while the shelves have mostly been bare at Gander and bass pro. Was at the Utica bass pro just last weekend and all they had on the shelf was 3 measly 100 packs of CCI standard velocity. The shelves at the Binghanton Dicks were stacked with CCI mini Mags, Remington golden bullet bulk packs, Federal auto match 325's, Winchester 555's, Winchester M-22's and both Remington and Winchester HV .22 shorts when I was in there two weeks ago.

there you go again with the name calling...yes, some things never change.

Blackie, I don't know you from Adam (for which I'm eternally grateful!). But based on your many, and consistent posts, you strike me as a person who:

1) has lived within a small area all his life, doesn't understand that other areas are different and can't grasp that different techniques work better in different areas.

2) has never matured to the point of understanding that reasonable minds can differ. It seems you have very strong opinions based on your experiences, and anyone who has a differing opinion must be stupid, without merit, and worthy of only your disdain and name calling.

At any rate, I've wasted more time on this than it's worth, and hopefully you are different in person. Have a good life

ST,
your favorite dickhead