Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No.
Maybe if you like golf clubs and sportswear,
No handguns, no evil black rifles.
Sportsman's Warehouse still rules.

They carry guns & shooting supplies, but they're not in the guns or shooting supply business.

The guns will top-out at Savage Axis / Rem 783. White & green box ammo in .270/.308/.30-06. .22lr exists only in rumors.

Nikon ProStaff is their high-end optics.

And don't get me started on their personnel.

FC

Nothing I can add to this.
Except that it's all wrong. Dicks carries Leupold scopes {I bought one there recently} and Vortex and zeiss Terra's. They've also had 22LR's on the shelf in several different brands every single time I've been in there for the past year which is every other week. They also carry Hornady and Federal fusion centerfire rifle ammo as well as Browning, Benelli, Franchi, Remington 700's and Marlin lever guns in several different models. Prices are better on virtually everything than Gander and Bass pro. This is all in the original Dick's on Court street Binghamton NY.

Try the one in Bangor Maine and get back to Me. In fairness, I haven't stepped foot in there since the Black Rifle fiasco. Maybe it's changed, but I have My doubts. Must admit though, if you are looking for anything Under Armor, that's the place to go.