This is a deceiving post. Keynesian economists will not be favorable to Trump, nor are they favorable to America. They believe in fiat money to stimulate our economy. Keynesian economists love useless wars because it stimulates illusory monetary velocity. It has never worked. But they're married to that stupid belief, and they'll die with it.

Austrain economics accords greatest liberty to individuals, not the government. It is closest to Adam Smith economics in which the big hand of consumers shapes the marketplace, not effing government.

I've just read that the defense industry is throwing in with the uncharged felon. It makes sense. She'll have the USA quagmired in stupid Middle Eastern wars until our military cemeteries have no place to inter our dead soldiers. Trump is aligned with our Founding Fathers: stay the he!l outta other countries internal affairs, and fight no wars that do not directly involve the security of the USA.

Keynesian economists love the uncharged felon. Austrian economists love Trump.

When government becomes involved in our economy, politicians, not the marketplace, determines who wins and loses. It's known as honest graft.

I'm an Adam Smith/Austrian dude. I'd go back to laissez faire capitalism in a New York second. That way, politicians won't get PAC money because businesses and corporations won't have to bribe them. Consumers, not government, will determine who wins and loses.