Originally Posted by Palidun
Kind of you to say! Paying $700.00 or so for an elk tag is expensive to most of us actually. Considering the cost of travel, other money spent in the state it just seems you Colo Greenies are a bit too cozy with the leftist scum USF&W types. And how democrat of you to act as if paying more for a tag would benefit anyone or the elk. Voting Hillary are you? And for the fees to double? Add yourself to the Kissass left for sure.

Too funny, say something you don't agree with and out come the insults. I'm surprised you didn't mention Obama, but it was classy of you to capitalize "kissass."

If you go back and read my post, you'll see that one of the reasons I'm willing to pay more for a resident tag is that they charge non-residents so much it's embarrassing to pay so little.

But for you, I'd make an exception. Whiners like you give non-resident hunters a bad name.

And test, I hear you on hunter numbers. Personally I do what I can to help there by volunteering my time to teach the hunter ed. course here. I think I've helped over 700 students get their cards so far.

And I don't think the price of a tag will double anyway. As far as 18 year-olds not buying a tag if they go from forty-something to 60 or 70-something dollars, any 18 year-old I know will have help there from his parents. I don't think it's as big an issue as you do.

A wise man is frequently humbled.