I've had 4 full customs built and one more on the way. So far of all the ones I've had done the one that has been most accurate and never has had an issue since day one is my Kampfeld Custom built .243. I got it from Karl 4 years ago, I think it might of been one of the last full builds he did.

IMHO its the perfect rifle. Its built around a Borden Alpine action, Lilja #3 contour barrel, 1-9" twist and finished at 23".
Shilen trigger, PTG Oberndorf aluminum bottom metal, and a McMillan Classic Edge stock. Feeds perfect and has been super accurate - this shooting factory ammo. I'm happy:)

My other most accurate rifle and again I'd say about perfect is my factory Remington KS .280. Owned it since new, shoots great and has just been my lucky rifle - I should of bought your stainless one a couple weeks back but missed it by a couple minutes!!

Third one is a Tikka Superlite 7MM-08 that I dropped in a Hunters Edge, scary accurate and will be coming along to Wyoming in a week when I hunt antelope - as a backup but I may have to actually hunt with it:)

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"